Funding your AltCoinTrader account is as simple as depositing Rands from your bank account to the AltCoinTrader bank account.
You can add Rands to your account by following these easy steps:
- Log onto your www.altcointrader.co.za account with your username or email address and your password.
- In the top menu, click on the "Deposit" button.
- On the deposit page, select the South African Rands button.
- Select the type of Rands deposit you would like to do. Currently we support Zar bank deposits and Ozow instant eft.
- Simply select the bank you would like to deposit your funds into and make a Rand deposit from your bank account to AltCoinTrader.
- Your unique AltCoinTrader reference number will be shown in a green block. Please make sure that you enter this reference number correctly.
Tips and tricks when depositing rands
- ALWAYS use your unique AltCoinTrader reference number as the beneficiary reference! Ensure that this is the correct reference (9 digits).
- Please note that your account does not need to be verified in order for you to make deposits.
- Please also note that there is no amount limit on deposits.
- Kindly do NOT write anything in front or behind your unique AltCoinTrader reference for the beneficiary. This prevents the system from automatically crediting your account.
- We suggest you always create AltCoinTrader as a beneficiary on your bank account first before transferring money to AltCoinTrader and do not do a once off payment as this might cause a delay with your bank sending the funds to us.
- Make sure when you select the bank to choose South Africa.
- Rand deposits to the AltCoinTrader bank accounts are automatically credited when you use the correct reference number.
- There are no bank charges when you transfer money into your account via EFT.
- AltCoinTrader charges a 0.5% deposit fee, with a maximum fee of R95 per transaction
- Standard Bank to Standard Bank or Nedbank to Nedbank deposits inside the bank cut off times are credited within 24 hours.
- When you make a Standard Bank to Standard Bank or Nedbank to Nedbank Rand deposit outside of the banks cut off times it may take longer than 48 hours to be credited to your account.
- Depositing Rands from other banks to either our Standard Bank or Nedbank account may take up to 72 hours to be credited to your account.
- When sending a Proof of Payment(POP) to firstname.lastname@example.org please request your bank to send it to you and then forward it to us as it must come from a registered email address.
- As part of AltCoinTrader's process of managing risk and money laundering prevention. We have a 24 hour hold on all Cash deposits over R25 000 in a 24 hour period for a minimum of 24 hours.
- ZAR deposit fees can be found on our fees page https://www.altcointrader.co.za/trading-fees