AltCoinTrader process ZAR withdrawals 3 times per day
The ZAR withdrawal process is scheduled for the following times:
- Monday to Friday 09:00, 13:00 and 16:00
- There will be no ZAR withdrawals processed on a Saturday, Sunday, or a Public holiday.
- Near-instant withdrawals will be processed every 5-15 minutes for withdrawals less than R90 000. Although processed every 5-15 minutes they may take up to 24 hours to reflect in your account depending on the banks.
- Withdrawals not confirmed by 3:00 PM will only be processed the next working day
Tips and tricks on ZAR withdrawal processing
- ALWAYS remember to click the withdrawal confirmation link sent to your email address to verify and confirm if you would like us to process the withdrawal.
- It is best to submit your withdrawal at least 30 minutes before the withdrawal times in order to secure your withdrawal gest processed.
- ZAR withdrawal times may be processed 10-20 minutes before or after the stated date depending on the banks
- We use Standard Bank and Nedbank to process the withdrawals.
- ZAR withdrawal made to any other bank account other than the bank accounts we use make take up to 72 hours to be credited in your account depending on your bank.