Withdrawing funds from your AltCoinTrader account is as simple as following the steps listed below.
You can withdraw ZAR to your bank account by following these easy steps:
- Log onto your www.altcointrader.co.za account with your username or email address and your password.
- In the top menu, click on the "Withdrawal" menu button.
- On the Withdrawal page, select the 'South African Rands" button.
- Then select the "ZAR-Bank Withdrawals" button. If you have not entered your banking details on your profile page as yet, select the "Update your banking details" button to add or update your banking details.
- If you have entered your banking details on your profile page, enter the amount of Rands you would like to withdraw and press the "Withdraw ZAR" button, you will then receive a withdrawal confirmation link via email which you will need to click the link in order to verify and confirm your withdrawal.
Tips and tricks when withdrawing ZAR
- Complete your profile on the "Profile" page in order to allow you to make a withdrawal
- ALWAYS make sure you have entered your correct banking details.
- It is VERY IMPORTANT to note after you click the "Update banking details" button you will have to wait 24 hours to make a withdrawal, as per our security precautions.
- ALWAYS remember to click the withdrawal confirmation link sent to your email address to verify and confirm if you would like us to process the withdrawal.
- It is best to submit your withdrawal at least 30 minutes before the withdrawal times in order to secure your withdrawal gets processed.
- We use Standard Bank to process the withdrawals.
- ZAR withdrawal made to any other bank account other than the bank accounts we use may take up to 72 hours to be credited in your account depending on your bank.
- ZAR withdrawal fees can be found on our fee page https://www.altcointrader.co.za/trading-fees