For additional security, you should enable 2FA on your account
You can enable two-factor authentication account by following these steps:
- Download the Authenticatior app.
- Click here to download Google Authenticator for iOS
- Click here to download Google Authenticator for Android
- Log onto your www.altcointrader.co.za account with your username or email address and your password.
- On the top right side of the website, click on your "username" then click on "Profile".
- On the profile page select security. And click on the "Enable 2 Factor Authentication" button.
- Write down and keep your secret code safe in order to activate your 2FA on multiple devices or to reactivate your 2FA when you get a new phone.
- Scan the QR code using your Google Authenticator application on your mobile device, enter your six digit number in the "enter code" field and press the "Activate now" button. You will then be presented with a message saying "Your have effectively enabled two factor authentication."
Tips and tricks when activating your two factor authentication
- ALWAYS write down and store your "secret key" in order for you to restore your 2FA.