Withdrawing crypto to another crypto wallet
You can withdraw crypto to another crypto address by following these easy steps:
- Log onto your www.altcointrader.co.za account with your username or email address and your password.
- In the top menu, click on the "Withdrawal" menu button.
- On the Withdrawal page select the cryptocurrency option.
- Select the cryptocurrency you would like to withdraw.
- Select the transfer network you would like to use for the withdrawal. Please note at the present time the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) is only used for withdrawals of Ethereum, USDT and Binance token.
- Enter the crypto address and amount you would like to withdraw and press the "withdraw" button, you will then receive a withdrawal confirmation link via email which you will need to click the link in order to verify and confirm your withdrawal.
Tips and tricks when withdrawing Crypto
- Complete your profile on the "Profile" page in order to allow you to make a withdrawal
- ALWAYS make sure you have entered your correct crypto address details and memo tag if needed.
- ALWAYS remember to click the withdrawal confirmation link sent to your email address to verify and confirm if you would like us to process the withdrawal.
- Crypto withdrawal fees can be found on our fees page https://www.altcointrader.co.za/trading-fees
- REMEMBER to send bitcoin or any other crypto to the correct address.