Removing your 2FA on your AltCoinTrader account
We will need you to submit the following documents to verify your account in order for us to remove your 2FA
- A picture of yourself holding your ID next to your face
- A handwritten note with the words "AltCoinTrader", "the current date" and "2FA Removal".
Requirements for the picture of yourself holding your ID next to your face is as follow
- Please use a light, neutral background.
- Please look straight at the camera.
- The picture of yourself holding your ID next to your face must be in colour.
Requirements for your identity document
- Identity document can be a national ID or an international passport.
- Identity document must contain your date of birth.
- Identity document must be original (not photocopied).
- Information on the document must be clearly visible.
Requirements for handwritten note:
- The handwritten note must contain the words "AltCoinTrader.co.za", "the current date" and "2FA Removal", for example, "AltCoinTrader.co.za, 12/12/2012, 2FA Removal"
- The note must be handwritten and original (not photocopied).
Tips and tricks on removing your 2FA
- Removing your 2FA, removes the additional security 2FA offers we urge you to activate the 2FA again as soon as possible.