Getting a message "Withdrawals not permitted at this stage, please contact support"
You will receive this message because of the following reasons:
Your account has not been Verified
Upload your FICA documents, picture of yourself holding your identity document or passport next to your face and complete your profile on the profile page.
Multiple deposits of the same Rand (ZAR) value
Send us the proof of payments of the multiple deposits of the same Rand (ZAR) value.
A cash deposit of more than R25 000.00
Send the proof of payment as well as the source of funds to email@example.com
- Your account might be flagged by our Fraud department
If this is the case our Fraud department will be in contact with you.
- You have reached your withdrawal limit
Withdrawal limits have been placed in for your account security, your limit will be increased when you have fully verified your account, as well as activated two-factor authenticator on your account.
- You have changed your email address
For security reasons, when you change your email address we place a hold on your withdrawals and you will need to verify account ownership in order for us to release the hold on your account.
Tips and tricks on withdrawal processing
- ALWAYS verify your account by uploading your FICA documents, picture of yourself holding your identity document or passport next to your face.
- ALWAYS complete your profile
- ALWAYS verify your cellphone number