Crypto deposits can take the various amount of times to reflect depending on the blockchain
When you make a crypto deposit, your deposit will be automatically credited as per the following estimated number of confirmations on the blockchain.
- Bitcoin (BTC) - 3 Confirmations
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) - 3 Confirmations
- Litecoin (LTC) - 3 Confirmations
- Namecoin (NMC) - 2 Confirmations
- Ripple (XRP) - 4 Confirmations
- Ethereum (ETH) - 40 to 120 Confirmations
- DASH (DSH) - 3 Confirmations
- ZCash (ZEC) - 3 Confirmations
- Ethereum Proof-of-Work (ETHW) - 200 Confirmations
If your deposit takes longer than double the estimated confirmations, please contact support
Tips and tricks on depositing crypto
- You can track your deposit confirmations on any blockchain explorer i.e https://blockchair.com/
- With ETH deposits, the more times you deposit the fewer confirmations are necessary to credit your account.