After you have reset your password, a 24 hour security hold will be placed on your account
You are able to change your password by following these steps:
- In the top right hand corner of the AltCointrader website, click on the "Lost password" link.
- On the lost password page, enter your email address in the "Email address" field and click on the "Reset password" button. You will then receive a password reset link via email that you would need to click and it would take you to the password change page.
- On the password change page, enter your new password as well as enter it the second time to confirm your password and click the "Submit new password" button.
Tips and tricks when resetting your password
- Resetting your password every so often is good security practice.
- Always use a unique password, do not use the same password for multiple accounts across the internet.
- Your password must be a minimum of 8 characters, must contain at least one number and at least one letter.
- You will need to change your password when you forgot your password.