Depositing crypto to a crypto wallet
You can deposit crypto to a crypto address by following these easy steps:
- Log onto your www.altcointrader.co.za account with your username or email address and your password.
- In the top menu, click on the "Deposit" menu button.
- On the deposit page select the "cryptocurrency" option.
- Select the cryptocurrency you would like to deposit.
- Choose the appropriate network you would like to use for the deposit (ERC20 or BEP20). You may either use your personal deposit address or scan the QR code provided. Please note at the present time the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) is only used for withdrawals of Ethereum, USDT and Binance token.
Tips and tricks when depositing Crypto
- ALWAYS make sure you have entered your correct crypto address details and memo tag if needed.
- Crypto deposit fees can be found on our fees page https://www.altcointrader.co.za/trading-fees
- REMEMBER to send bitcoin or any other crypto to the correct address.