Depending on which bank and what type of transfer you use your deposit will take the following amount of time to reflect in your bank account.
- Standard Bank to Standard Bank deposits inside the bank cut off times are credited within 24 hours.
- Nedbank to Nedbank deposits inside the bank cut off times are credited within 24 hours.
- When you make a Standard Bank to Standard Bank or Nedbank to Nedbank Rand deposit outside of the banks cut off times it may take longer than 48 hours to be credited to your account.
- Depositing Rands from other banks to either our Standard Bank or Nedbank account may take up to than 72 hours to be credited to your account.
- Instant deposits reflect the same business day if you have used the correct reference.
Please take not of the following bank cut off times:
- All bank cut off times are at 3pm on business days. Please note withdrawals made after 3pm will only be processed the next working day.
- Deposits made on a Friday afternoon after 3pm will only be processed the following Monday.
- Deposits made on a public holiday will only be processed the following working day.
Tips and tricks when depositing Rands
- ALWAYS use your unique AltCoinTrader reference number as the beneficiary reference! Ensure that the is correct (9 digits).
- Kindly do NOT write anything in front or behind your unique AltCoinTrader reference for the beneficiary. This prevents the system from automatically crediting your account.
- We suggest you always create AltCoinTrader as a beneficiary on your bank account first before transferring money to AltCoinTrader and do not do a once off payment as this might cause a delay with your bank sending the funds to us.
- Make sure when you select the bank to choose South Africa.
- Rand deposits to the AltCoinTrader bank accounts are automatically credited when you use the correct reference number.