Depending on which bank and what type of transfer you use your deposit will take the following amount of time to reflect in your bank account.
- Standard Bank to Standard Bank deposits inside the bank cut off times are credited within 24 hours.
- When you make a Standard Bank to Standard Bank deposit outside of the banks cut off times it may take longer than 48 hours to be credited to your account.
- Depositing Rands from other banks to our Standard Bank account may take up to than 72 hours to be credited to your account.
- Instant deposits reflect the same business day if you have used the correct reference.
Please take not of the following bank cut off times:
- All bank cut off times are at 3pm on business days. Please note withdrawals made after 3pm will only be processed the next working day.
- Deposits made on a Friday afternoon after 3pm will only be processed the following Monday.
- Deposits made on a public holiday will only be processed the following working day.
Tips and tricks when depositing Rands
- ALWAYS use your unique AltCoinTrader reference number as the beneficiary reference! Ensure that the is correct (9 digits).
- Kindly do NOT write anything in front or behind your unique AltCoinTrader reference for the beneficiary. This prevents the system from automatically crediting your account.
- We suggest you always create AltCoinTrader as a beneficiary on your bank account first before transferring money to AltCoinTrader and do not do a once off payment as this might cause a delay with your bank sending the funds to us.
- Make sure when you select the bank to choose South Africa.
- Rand deposits to the AltCoinTrader bank accounts are automatically credited when you use the correct reference number.