Thank you for your interest in opening a Company account with AltCoinTrader
To register a company account you simply need to register a new account on the AltCoinTrader website using the email address that will be associated with the account and provide us with the following:
- Company Registration documents:
- CM1- Certificate of Incorporation.
- CM2- Memorandum of Association.
- CM22- Notice of Registered Office.
- If applicable, CM9 or Certificate of Recognition (CoR) (CoR 18.1 and 18.3 for conversion
from CC and CoR 15.1 for name changes).
- Latest CM29 - Contents of Registrar of Directors, Auditors and Officers Business name if
different from registered name.
- Proof of residency in the business name (no older than three months).
- Proof of ordinary Tax registration (if applicable).
- Proof of Vat registration (if applicable).
- A Resolution on the company letterhead that has been signed by each director,
nominating the authorised signatory or representative for the account as well as the
purpose for opening the business account with AltCoinTrader.
- Copy of bank statement confirming the company banking details (no older than three
- Source of funds.
- Cell phone number for the account.
- Email address for any personal account associated with AltCoinTrader.
- For the authorised signatory or representative as well as each director of the company
the following documentation is required:
- A colour copy of the front and back of Id document.
- Proof of residency (no older than three months).
- A picture of yourself holding the submitted Id document next to your face to confirm proof
- For assistance regarding the personal Fica Documentation for each director or
representative please view our on the Help center for Account Verification.
Important things to remember when opening a business account:
- The email address used to open your Business account will be used for all further
communication; we will not be able to assist you should you contact us from any other
- The fees on AltCoinTrader Business accounts are the same as for individual accounts.
- No Third Party Deposits or Withdrawals will be allowed on a Business Account.