To swap your coins or tokens directly you can use AltCoinTraders Decentralised Exchange (DEX) AltSwap
Using the AltSwap is as easy as following the below steps:
- Open your web browser and type in altswap.co.za. A webpage such as this will appear.
- In the top right hand corner select the connect to a wallet option.
- Select the wallet yopu would like to connect to and type in your password.
- Once you have connected to your wallet your wallet address will now show where you selected connect to a wallet.
- Select what token/coin you would like to swap from in the first box.
- Select what token/coin you would like to swap to in the second box.
- You will then click swap and a confirmation will come up. This will show you the price and the minimum amount of the coin/token you will receive. Now you will confirm the swap.
- Once you have confirmed the swap you will have to again confirm it in your wallet. Once you have confirmed the swap in your wallet your swap will be processed on the blockchain and the coin/token will show in your wallet.
Tips and tricks when using the AltSwap
- Always make sure that you have connected your wallet or you will not be able to make a trade.
- The AltSwap supports the following wallets Metamask Wallet, Wallet Connect and Coinbase Wallet.
- Always check that you have entered the correct amounts before confirming the swap.
- Always check the minimum amount received in the confirmation pop up before you confirm the transaction.